[Zope-CMF] Front Page Info on CMF Site?

Nat Harari nat@interactivehq.org
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 10:38:54 -0400

Hi again. :)

Okay, this is going to probably sound *really* stupid and I just hope I don't get flamed for this but...

How do I publish content to the front page in a CMF site? All I seem to be able to do is give a description that gets published to
the front page in the center, when I initially create, or edit, the front page. Do I have to use Syndication or something? Is there
anything I should know? Like...what's the deal?

Still confused, but working hard on it,

Nat. :)

P.S. Thanks for the archives link. I'll check that out as well. I didn't know we had an archives until the other day but I forgot to
ask for the link. I appreciate any help you guys give me. :)