[Zope-CMF] Using Topics to search based on a Scriptable Type

kamon ayeva kayeva@hotmail.com
Thu, 30 Aug 2001 14:03:05 +0000

Hi,

I thought I could have a different meta_type for a new Scriptable Type that
I created based on the CMF Document type. I actually set the meta_type field
to 'Tutorial' and followed the howto by Tres (I guess) about creating the
type and using it in the portal.
Then I created a Topic called 'tutorials' in a folder 'docs' (so I have
/docs/tutorials). For the criteria, I tried both meta_type='Tutorial' and
Type='Tutorial', and I don't get any result. Note that a criteria based on
Subject works.
Is this a known issue related to scriptable types or something special I
need to do ? I am using CMF from CVS (downloaded yesterday).

Thanks.
Kamon