[Zope-CMF] Creating a navigation/menu box

sorular@netscape.net sorular@netscape.net
Sun, 02 Dec 2001 11:40:09 -0500

Hi,

[2nd posting... had forgoten to add the subject line?!]

As extensively working on CMF, I'm coming up with so many questions :-)

I've carried the Navigation Bar menu's to seperate box on top of the News_Box (ie home,members, and few more additions) and called Menus_box.dtml. I want to keep this box open at all windows (reading the news, events etc...)! but I find myself modifying many dtml method for that...
i.e.  portal_skins/generic/recent_news

instead of keep modifying the each dtml_methods to show my meny_box.dtml, is there a simpler and more elegant way to do this?

~h