[Zope-CMF] Zope 2.4.3 upgrade broke CMF acl_users!

seb bacon seb@jamkit.com
Sun, 2 Dec 2001 22:50:37 +0000

I've upgraded without any problems.  Are the users still in the
acl_users folder for your CMF?  Is there still a cookie crumbler in
your CMF root?  Does it work if you join as a new member and log in
using that information?

seb

* Dave Lehma <davelehman@loewen.com> [011202 21:56]:

--