[Zope-CMF] Displaying who is logged in ...

Tim Hoffman timhoffman@cams.wa.gov.au
Mon, 03 Dec 2001 10:57:01 +0800

Hi

Just guessing but, faking it should be prettty easy with 2.5.1 with the
new session_data_manager objects. If the session_data  has a reasonably
short timeout values then stuff stored their should be plenty to either
tell you how many anon users, and (if your store the username in the
session data) who is logged in.

Rgds

Tim