[Zope-CMF] publish multiple objects/editions?

alan runyan runyaga@runyaga.com
Mon, 3 Dec 2001 13:11:56 -0800

this is *exactly* what needs to be done -- great response!.

also there is a 'disconnect' between source and published files (lets say if
you publish them into different directories).  it would be nice to be able
to see 'outstanding publishings' of this source object.  This works much
into AKM's PortableHole and Shane's symlinks.