[Zope-CMF] M$ Files and M$ AUTH BOX?

alan runyan alan runyan" <runyaga@runyaga.com
Mon, 10 Dec 2001 10:33:00 -0600

Hi.

client has lots of microsoft files on CMF.  when someone clicks on a
microsoft file, they are prompted with a authorization box.
if they dont fill out the credentials and click None it goes away.  I only
get this on microsoft files.  Anyone have any insight on whats going on?
This quite annoying as it 'scares' my users.  and they dont currently have
passwords (IT dept. is lagging behind on rolling people out on Active
Directory).

I dont want them to have to click NONE.  has anyone else seen this?  this
does not happen on any other file besides M$ files that are trying to be
opened in the browser.

~runyaga