[Zope-CMF] Placeful default skin?

Lalo Martins lalo@hackandroll.org
Tue, 11 Dec 2001 18:02:43 -0200

Hi there,

I think this was discussed in this list in the past, but not in the
recent past, so perhaps something changed.

I have a site like

TheSite

+- News
|  |
|  +- Local
|  |
|  +- International
|  |
|  +- Sports

+- Movies

There are, of course, other things (such as the Members folder) in the
"root". These use a default CMF skin.

But my customer wants the default skin inside "News" to be different
from the global one. Also, sooner or later he'll want Sports to use a
different skin too.

Is this at all possible? I tried to change SkinsContainer.getSkin()
to acquire a property, but it didn't work.

[]s,
                                               +----
--
  It doesn't bother me that people say things like
   "you'll never get anywhere with this attitude".

Brazil of Darkness (RPG)      ---       http://www.BroDar.org/