[Zope-CMF] Enabling ftp/webdav directory creation?

Byron Servies bservies@pacang.com
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 14:55:15 -0800

Hi,

Sorry if this is not a CMF-related issue.

I have set up zope 2.4.3 and CMF-1.2, created a site.  When attempting to
create a directory (folder) using ftp I receive '530 Unauthorized' back
from zope.  I have logged in as a regular site user and cd'd to the
/Member/username directory before attempting to create the directory.