[Zope-CMF] How can I prevent a login for partly published sites

falknisius@web.de falknisius@web.de
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 14:56:31 +0100

I'm a newby on CMF, and have the problem that if there are some parts of a site not published 'anonymous' can't see the whole site with spaces for the nonpublished parts. The anonymous always get the login screen redirect.

I found out that CookieCrumbler is the point where security checks are done. But I'm not firm with python to found the point to choose:
- is the object used from a dtml-var
- or comes it from a webbrowser ?
Perhaps there can be found an attribute in the request object to make this choose and get a answer like an empty object a space, picture or so on

Many Thanks
Falk Nisius