SV: SV: [Zope-CMF] FSPythonScript.py

Magnus Heino magnus.heino@pleon.sigma.se
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 06:37:02 +0100

> > > How would you specify them on the filesystem?
> >
> > Just as ju specify all bindings, params, title etc?
> >
> > ##parameters=
> > ##title=
> > ##proxy roles=Manager, Foo, Bar
>
> Well, okay, generalise it a bit more.
>
> How would you specify other role-to-permission mappings, local roles, etc?

I dont care about those. Proxy roles on FSPythonScripts would really handy
to have when writing CMF skins using ZPT.

> What about on objects other than python scripts?
> (particularly folders)

Folders dont have proxy roles. Page templates, folders etc, should not
contain logic. Logic should go into python scripts when writing CMF skins.
Python scripts should have proxy roles!

:)

> This discussion has happened before if you search the archives ;-)

Really? Where? I cant find anything like that.

/Magnus