[Zope-CMF] Topic Criteria Integer

Tres Seaver tseaver@zope.com
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 08:23:05 -0500

Jan Ulrich Hasecke wrote:

> Hi,
>
> when I create a Topic Criteria with a Integer Criterion, I can set
> "Minimum", "Maximum" and "Min/Max".
>
> I do not understand how Min/Max works. I would like to set an integer
> criterion on id to match all files with an id that ranges from
> "20000101" to "20001231". What shall I put into the Value-field?

Jan,

I am sorry to say that the 'Min/Max' radio button is not useful
with the current state of the code;  the edit form for the
criterion would allow you to enter multiple values, but the
'edit' method of the criterion doesn't expect to find more than
one.

Please submit a tracker issue on this, and I will try to get it
fixed for CMF 1.2:

   http://www.zope.org/Products/PTK/Tracker

Tres.