[Zope-CMF] Content Management Design Patterns

Eron Lloyd lloyd@lancaster.lib.pa.us
Fri, 21 Dec 2001 12:46:56 -0500

Does anyone have a recommendation for "best practices" for implementing
complicated Web patterns like Session Tracking, Member Profile management
(how to store the back-end data), Multi-cookie storage/retrieval, and
"shopping cart" paradigms? I know that Zope (and specifically CMF) provides
for these applications, but I'd like a resource on the core concepts &
principles. I'm aware that New Riders is publishing another Zope book
entitled "Zope: Web Application Development and Content Management", and
could this be exactly what I'm looking for? Steve Spicklemire, would you mind
whetting our appetites?

Thanks in advance,

Eron