[Zope-CMF] private docs shown to other members, pending shown to anonymous

Kari-Hans Kommonen khk@uiah.fi
Fri, 28 Dec 2001 00:49:34 +0200

I tried to describe the same situation previously, but I thought that
there must be something wrong with our setup, so I did not explain it
this way or call it a bug... in all our CMF sites, "private"
documents seem to be available to all members if they discover the
URL.

khk