[Zope-PTK] Member Publishing

Tres Seaver tseaver@digicool.com
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 13:23:17 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 2 Feb 2001, robert at rocad wrote:

> I am trying to understand the inner workings of  the PTK. With
> very little success so far. I would be very much indepted for a
> sample of how so a workflow tool would be created.

The content objects all use the 'portal_workflow' tool to do
their stuff.  If you want to replace the default
'portal_workflow' tool, you need to implement its interface,
which is documented in 'PTKBase/interfaces/portal_workflow.py'.
The existing tool is implemented in 'PTKBase/WorkflowTool.py'.

Tres.