[Zope-PTK] Pending reviews

Tres Seaver tseaver@digicool.com
Wed, 07 Feb 2001 07:38:17 -0500

Priya Ramkumar wrote:

> Hi
>
> I have created documents and images and would like them to be reviewed. So,
> when I log in as a reviewer, I see the link "Pending Reviews". But when I
> click on it, it shows me a list of all documents without any indication of
> which are the ones to be reviewed. Could anyone please tell me how I can
> filter the documents to only those which need to be reviewed?

Priya,

I can't reproduce this on a current version -- the "Pending review (4)"
link leads to search results which show only and all the items in the
"pending" state (four of them, in my case).

> Also, how does the reviewer notify the member that the document has been
> published? Many thanks for any suggestions.

Notification is not part of the current workflow tool.  You could replace
that tool (i.e., write a Python filesystem product) with one which did do
notification.

Tres.