[Zope-PTK] CMF?

Paul Browning paul.browning@bristol.ac.uk
Thu, 08 Feb 2001 22:04:17 -0000

Ok. I can't stand it any longer. I thought I might have missed
something because of the recent list wobbles ... but I've just
checked the archives and can see no mention of CMF.

What's CMF? Well, on the cms-list one Rob Page said on 4th Feb:

"One of the add-on capabilities to Zope is the
Content Management Framework (CMF).  Formerly known as the Portal
ToolKit (PTK), this free and Open Source framework lets people rapidly
build CMS-style applications without giving up on the inherent
extensibility of the application server."

C'mon guys .... I'm giving another Zope presentation tomorrow
and don't want to be saying "PTK" if it's old hat ....

Paul

--
 The Library, Tyndall Avenue, Univ. of Bristol, Bristol, BS8 1TJ, UK
     E-mail: paul.browning@bristol.ac.uk  URL: http://www.bris.ac.uk/