[Zope-PTK] Re: [Zope-dev] Introducing ZopePrints.

Tres Seaver tseaver@digicool.com
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 08:29:42 -0500 (EST)

On 12 Feb 2001, Erik Enge wrote:

> [Tres Seaver]
>
> | Please see:
> |
> |   http://dev.zope.org/Projects/PTK
> |
> | for our work-in-progress.
>
> Hey, looks like what I'm after.  I can see that it's a work in
> progress, so if you need any help, give me a shout.  It didn't
> say too much about the project itself, do you have any such
> information on a page somewhere?  Timescales?  Goals?

Thanks for pointing out the empty "Overview" -- in moving from
the last, "PTK" version to the new, "CMF" version, I inadvertently
left the description behind.

As for timescale, we are planning to release CMF 1.0 at the end
of this month.  The exact deatils of the dogbowl site are still
in flux (some want it to be at "cmf.zope.org", for instance).
We also expect to have the membership integrated with the main
zope.org stuff Real Soon Now.

The core of the idea is that project artifacts are content, just
like other content, and can be managed using the same tools.

Tres.