[Zope-PTK] what happened to the wizards?

Andrew Sawyers andrew@digicool.com
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 13:28:09 -0500

There has been talk about making the Actions tool more intuitive, I think
that the workflow from creation to publication would also benefit from the
ideas being discussed here.
We'll see if anyone in particular is implementing them or I'd be happy to
add some of these to the CVS.
Andrew

-----Original Message-----
From: Sigve Tjora [mailto:sigve@tjora.no]
Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2001 12:54 PM
To: Andrew Sawyers
Cc: Jeffrey P Shell; zope-ptk@zope.org
Subject: RE: [Zope-PTK] what happened to the wizards?

Maybe it would be ok with a "OK and make pending" or "OK and publish"
button on the editform too. Then we would provide a natural way from
"New..." via meta and edit to a pending/published object. A fast way to
make an object without extra clicking around. The natural choice is always
available at the bottom of the page...

mvh Sigve