[Zope-PTK] Re: PTK install

Sir Psycho sirpsycho@mindless.com
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 22:25:26 -0600

Ok,

So then what is the most recent version of the PTK that will run on 2.2.4?
Or do you know where I can get 2.3 in a debian package ? =)

I have tried the 0.9.2 tarball and it will "install" but I cant import the
DemoPortal from it. When I do that I get:

Error Type: ImportError
Error Value: No module named PythonMethod.PythonMethod

   Sir Psycho
   mailto:sirpsycho@mindless.com