[Zope-PTK] Copying users to CMF

Priya Ramkumar pra@baba9.com
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 10:11:58 +0530

Hi

I have been having problem with the copy_users method to copy existing users
from my portal to the newly installed CMF. When I type the follwing in a
DTML method,

<dtml-call "copy_users('/intra/acl_users','/cmf/acl_users')">

I get the following error message,

Error Type: NameError
Error Value: URL

Troubleshooting Suggestions

This resource may be trying to reference a nonexistent object or variable
URL.
The URL may be incorrect.
The parameters passed to this resource may be incorrect.
A resource that this resource relies on may be encountering an error.
For more detailed information about the error, please refer to the HTML
source for this page.

Can anyone tell me if you came across the same error and how to get over it?

Thanks Priya