[Zope-PTK] Re: ZClass dtml add method

Vladimir Mezhibovsky vladm@genesyslab.com
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 20:43:15 -0800

Hi Bories & Dave,

I'm trying to do same thing with ZWiki. I want to integrate it with latest
CMF.
If you successfully did it I will appreciate if you (or anybody in this
list) can forward me .zexp file so I can play with it.

Any thought where I can get latest ZWiki with "Advanced Actions" support
(like one used by zope.org)?

Thanks,
Vlad