[Zope-PTK] Translation of PTK

Tres Seaver tseaver@digicool.com
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 14:04:00 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 11 Jan 2001, robert wrote:

> Thanks for your answer,
> how long will that little bit be?
>
> I rather wait till we get a tool to help.
> The only thing is, there will be a exibition (23-27) we are showing things
> we have done. And for this we just need the PTK translated. If need be we
> will do it quick and dirty but who wants to do things more often then
> neccessary?
>
> I did check out PTK from CVS, and copied everything into the products
> directory.
> Big desaster! No PTK is loaded anymore.
>
> Should that work ?

Hmm, you may have been using an old "distribution tab" version
(PTK v. 0.8.1?)  Those versions are no longer part of the
intended use of PTK.  Have a look at the INSTALL.txt on
www.zope.org:

  http://www.zope.org/Products/PTK/INSTALL

Make sure you do the part about importing Wizard.zexp and
DemoPortal.zexp.

If you are still stuck, please let me know (and CC the zope-ptk
list!)

Tres.