[Zope-PTK] How skins work

Shane Hathaway shane@digicool.com
Sat, 20 Jan 2001 22:36:00 -0500

Kent Polk wrote:
>  BTW, is anyone
> working on SAX/DOM based parser for xmlrpc with Zope for faster
> data transfer?

Actually I have converted xmlrpclib to use SAX (for a side project) and
it seems a lot faster.  I was waiting for Zope to support Python 2.0
before I merged it in, but I suppose one could reap the benefits right
away with PyXML.

http://www.zope.org/Members/hathawsh/xmlrpclib/xmlrpclib.py

You should be able to simply replace the version in lib/python.

> I think you guys are heading in the right direction with the new
> PTK (especially with the new workflow concepts). Pls keep it up.

Your compliment is appreciated and your input is highly valued.

Shane