[Zope-PTK] Help w\PTK setup

Jon Franz jfranz@one.net
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 14:47:49 -0500

Hello,
I'm trying to install the PTK and use it on a NT4 box
running zope 2.2.5 with a MS SQL Server 7.0 for the
storage of my membership data.  I grabbed the tarball
(ver 0.9.2) from http://www.zope.org/Products/PTK, but
and have created the DB from the documentation found
on Zope.org, but get errors from SQL server durring the
final step of running of the 'add portal' wizard.

From the documentation I've seen - since the 0.9.2 release
the PTK has switching to using LoginManager for membership -
but I can't find a 'stable' snapshot release, or at least,
at http://starship.python.net/crew/jwt/zope/ZopePTK/ I find
daily snapshots - but what day's snapshot should I use?

Is there a recomended snapshot newer then 0.9.2 that is
known to be in working order with LonginManager?
I want to use a newer version and use LoginManager with my
MS SQL DB, but since this is for a client I can't afford to
use a buggy/incomplete/broken release.  Please point me
in the right direction.

Thanks!

~  Jonathan M. Franz ~ Senior Developer/Technical Leader  ~
~  Web-Dev Division, BlueAsh, Ohio Office ~ 513.618.2248  ~
~ OneNet Communications (A USNet/MDM Company) www.one.net ~