[Zope-CMF] Using CMF for a project-centric site?

marc lindahl marc@bowery.com
Sun, 01 Jul 2001 13:59:58 -0400

> From: Darin Arrick <openspacemovement@yahoo.com>
>
> CMF is user-centric; what I want is project-centric.
> Could CMF be tweaked to turn user IDs into project
> names? This has been suggested to my by various Zope
> and CMF users, so I thought I'd ask here. Is there
> another way to go about this?

You'd still want users, just like sourceforge, right?  So you want to keep
the user-centricity, but add some project-centricity...  there are some
basic tools there to support this, workflow, permissions, CMFTracker, Blark,
but you'll have some programming to do...