[Zope-CMF] Nice Javascript

seb bacon seb@jamkit.com
Mon, 2 Jul 2001 10:49:08 +0100

Just a quick point - lots of people dislike javascript, even though
it's often very useful, because of browser incompatabilities and
accessibility issues (try navigating round a site which uses pop ups
if you're using a screen reader).  So I'd be really happy if any cool
new stylesheet enhancements always had a non-javascript skin.  Kind of
obvious but worth pointing out, because I know there's quite a few
fellow js fascists lurking around.  Having said that, I think any UI
improvements for js moderates are an excellent thing (especially your
editing widget), so keep up the good work :-)

seb

* Jon Edwards <jon@pcgs.freeserve.co.uk> [010702 09:32]: