[Zope-CMF] CMF for intranets?

Dunigan, Craig craig.dunigan@esker.com
Mon, 2 Jul 2001 08:59:09 -0500

Jon,

Yes, I have seen DocumentLibrary, and I like it very much.  I've been
considering using that for old doc's, and forcing new doc's to be created
through CMF.  That way, I can bypass fixing the filedate problem myself,
since DocumentLibrary provides a nice clean interface to do it.  Of course,
I could just steal their code, too .... ;-)

One thought regarding DocumentLibrary, and I'll even copy this to Casey so
he can see it, too.  It would about double its usefullness to me if it could
index Excel doc's as well as Word.  Just a hopeful thought.

Craig Dunigan
Web Programmer
Esker Software - Extending the Reach of Information
mailto:craig.dunigan@esker.com
Ph. 608.273.6000
Fax 608.273.8227
http://www.esker.com