[Zope-CMF] tracker (was: Re: Using CMF for a project-centric site?)

Ken Manheimer klm@digicool.com
Tue, 3 Jul 2001 14:33:53 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 2 Jul 2001, Jon Edwards <jon@pcgs.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

> [...]
> You can see the CMF Tracker that Marc mentioned here -
> http://www.zope.org/Products/PTK/Tracker - I thought you could download it
> as a product, but I can't find any links, so I may be wrong?
> [...]

The tracker (another in my collection of unsupported beasts) is available
from the Zope CVS repository - for instructions about getting it, see:

  http://www.zope.org/Members/klm/TrackerWiki/TrackerCVSInstructions

Someday, hopefully not too far off, we'll see a much more versatile
implementation based on the CMF - issues and issue messages as CMF
content, workflow tailored to the supporter process (and extensible
for each organization's particular resolution workflows!), etc.  Tres
has looked at this a bit, thinks it should be not hard.

Question is, will our priority to create it raise soon enough to beat
development by people in the community?  (hint hint!-)

Ken
klm@digicool.com