[Zope-CMF] tracker (was: Re: Using CMF for a project-centric site?)

marc lindahl marc@bowery.com
Tue, 03 Jul 2001 16:29:44 -0400

Sorry, it doesn't seem to be an official product.  CMFTracker is in the CVS
repository for CMF (not in the releases).

I haven't had a chance to try it but I want to set up a site for my
engineering projects and use it....  we'll see!