[Zope-CMF] Have AutoCAD reader, how to integrate it in CMF

seb bacon seb@jamkit.com
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 14:12:18 +0100

I'd create a new DWG File Type, based on File, which does the
thumbnail magic, along with actions & skins which display the various
metadata.  Then you just add a file extension predicate of "dwg" to
the content_type_registry .

For an example, have a look at the CMFWordDoc in my MailIn dev bundle
(which I really will get round to finishing and releasing as a
separate product soon.  well, maybe within a month or two...)

  http://cmf.zope.org/Members/seb/JamkitTypes.tar.gz/view

I'd be interested in implementing this myself, if you don't get round
to it - could you send me the code?

seb

* Robert Rottermann <robert@redcor.ch> [010705 13:27]:

--