[Zope-CMF] Make CMF root of site?

Gitte Wange gitte@mmmanager.org
Fri, 6 Jul 2001 09:14:23 +0200

On Friday 06 July 2001 04:26, davelehman@loewen.com wrote:
> I'm sure i've seen the answer to this somewhere but of course I can't for
> the life of me find it now...
>
> When I add a new "CMF Site" in Zope, it always puts it in a folder. How can
> I make/move it to the root level, so that the default page my users go into
> is my CMF site?
>
> --dave

We use Apache in front of the ZServer (and finally got it to work *S*).
Setting up a VirtualHost in Apache with some ProxyPass rules and place a
SiteRoot object in your CMF folder - you are up and running.

The solution we found is based on this How To:
http://www.zope.org/Members/anser/apache_zserver

Regards,

--
Gitte Wange Jensen

Sys Admin, Developer and a lot more
MMmanager.org Aps, Denmark

Phone: +45 29 72 79 72
Email: gitte@mmmanager.org
Web: www.mmmanager.org

Quote of the day:
Oh, I can agree with that. Discipline can be good for you.

	- Linus Torvalds