[Zope-CMF] Zope component model and CMF

seb bacon seb@jamkit.com
Fri, 6 Jul 2001 12:45:28 +0100

All sounds completely fine to me.  I'd love to see most of these
changes.  My one concern is that Big New Things may be implemented before
they're *completely* fixed.  Non-incremental changes can be so
destabilising to 3rd party development efforts, and other linked
projects such as documentation, they need to be treated very
carefully.  Having said that, I'm sure you're all very aware of this
problem anyway, so it's a bit redundant :)

For example, as I understand it part of the NewReligion is to find a
solution to the ZOBD/filesystem dichotomy.  Would a move to
NewReligionCMF be predicated on Zope moving to things like this
*first*?

seb