[Zope-CMF] Installation CMF 1.1 on Windows 98 OS Failed

Erik Enge erik@thingamy.net
08 Jul 2001 00:22:27 +0200

[J. &U. Becker]

| I tried to copy the folder 'CMF-1.1' into the folder
| ZopeRoot\lib\python\Products - I tried to copy the folder 'CMF-1.1'
| into the folder ZopeRoot\Products which I created

Forgive me if I'm only confusing you more.  I'm a CMF-newbie.

You need to copy all the folders in the CMF-1.1/ directory that starts
with CMF to your Products/ directory.  Under Unix that would look
something like this:

        cp -R CMF-1.1/CMF* ZopeRoot/lib/python/Products

I'm not sure what you would do under Windows, but you should get an[
idea from this.  I hope ;).