[Zope-CMF] Installation CMF 1.1 on Windows 98 OS Failed

Andreas Jung Andreas Jung" <andreas@andreas-jung.com
Sat, 7 Jul 2001 18:20:59 -0500

Try to put all CMF folders (CMFCore, CMFDefault etc.) under
ZopeRoot\lib\python\Products. This should work.

Andreas

Subject: [Zope-CMF] Installation CMF 1.1 on Windows 98 OS Failed

>Dear ZOPE Developers,
>I tried to install the CMF 1.1 into Zope Version 2.3.2 following the
installation instructions given but failed.
>- I tried to copy the folder 'CMF-1.1' into the folder
ZopeRoot\lib\python\Products
>- I tried to copy the folder 'CMF-1.1' into the folder ZopeRoot\Products
which I created
>Each time I restarted the Zope server, but the CMF did not show up in the
products list under the Control Panel. Even >the upgrade to Zope Version
2.3.3 did not help.

>Is this product for UNIX OS only or do I have to follow a different
installation procedure?