[Zope-CMF] Installation CMF 1.1 on Windows 98 OS Failed

Gitte Wange gitte@mmmanager.org
Sun, 08 Jul 2001 00:40:03 +0200

At 00:15 08-07-2001 +0200, you wrote:
>   Dear ZOPE Developers,  into Zope Version 2.3.2 following the
>installation instructions given  but failed.  - I tried to copy the folder
>'CMF-1.1' into the folder ZopeRoot\lib\python\Products    Each time I
>restarted the Zope  server, but the CMF did not show up in the products
>list under the Control  Panel. Even the upgrade to Zope Version 2.3.3 did
>not help.   Is this product for UNIX OS only  or do I have to follow a
>different installation procedure?   Regards Juergen

Hello,

First - please do not post HTML urls.

Back to your problem:
If you look into the CMF-1.1 directory you will see 3 other directory's (or
is it 4 in 1.1?)
Anyway - you must copy all these directories into
ZopeRoot/lib/python/Products - not just the CMF-1.1 directory.

Don't know if what I just wrote makes any sense but after copying the
directories, the structure should be like this:
ZopeRoot/lib/python/Products/CMFCore
ZopeRoot/lib/python/Products/CMFDefault
ZopeRoot/lib/python/Products/CMF<Can't remember what it is called>

Hope this helps you (sorry I'm very tired - perhaps sleeping will help *S*)

Regards,
Gitte Wange