[Zope-CMF] Permissions to add different content types

marc lindahl marc@bowery.com
Sun, 08 Jul 2001 18:57:10 -0400

Ah yes, good point.
Actually, I had a similar problem... I wanted some document types that only
Managers could add.  WHat I did was make a new portal_type, ManagerDocument,
so I could give it it's own security.

So, perhaps you could make an AnonArticle?  And in the type's security
enable the anon priveledges.  For the replies, I'm not sure, because it's
not really another type...  hmm....