[Zope-CMF] Content created by Manager not editable by Member

Grégoire Weber gregoire.weber@switzerland.org
Mon, 09 Jul 2001 15:54:29 +0200

Hi,

I'am just wondering. It is not a important point for me at the moment.
So for now it's just for learning about CMF.

When I am logged in as Manager and I create a Document (or a News Item,
etc.) in a Members folder it wouldn't be editable by the Member even
it is located in his directory. Is this a intended behaviour?

Additional information:

When I give the the Member role the permission 'Modify portal content',
the Member is then able to edit the Document. Do I open a potential
security hole by setting this permission in the /Member folder?

Greg
Grégoire Weber
mailto:gregoire.weber@switzerland.org