[Zope-CMF] Searching vs. browsing

Christoph Schirmer Christoph.Schirmer@snafu.de
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 18:12:05 +0200

--------------9AD39341CC53D56D75E54A10

I could´t agree more, also it needs to be said that a search in the cmf leaves you
with lots of findings that are irrelevant. But one still has to view many to realize
that.

I would very much appreciate a CMF book like the Zope book, or a site structure that
is ZMF-users centered, e.g. like the O´Reilly Cook books.

Cheers,
Christoph

begin:vcard
n:Schirmer;Christoph