Fw: [Zope-CMF] Boring CMF Product.

Amr Malik aeamalik@yahoo.com
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 01:09:00 -0700 (PDT)

--- Gitte Wange <gitte@mmmanager.org> wrote:

much good stuff snipped...

> I have been thinking of a CMF Book (something like the Zope Book).
> It shouldn't cover the same aspects as the Zope Book does, but perhaps tell
> about all the things you need to be aware of when creating a "portal
> product".
>
> Is this a good or a bad idea ?

I'm just getting started with CMF, and the question is not directed to me,
but I'll just jump in anyway ..(in my usual idiom). In my newbie opinion,

                 ***    I think its an awesome idea!  ***

The 5th chapter from the BeeHive book is very
helpful too, Dunno if the ZWACK book uses CMF as the platform to build their
whole sample app or is it only just in that chapter that deals with CMF. But,
the more the merrier! :)

-Amr

P.S. If you decide to go with a "zoo" metaphor, please include some leaping
lemurs in the cast! or maybe a couple of large swallows if possible hehehe..
(I would just as soon have a real world example though! ;)