[Zope-CMF] Documentation / audiences (was Boring CMF Product)

Jon Edwards jon@pcgs.freeserve.co.uk
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 13:57:27 +0100

> I think there's an continuum of audiences (I might not have the jargon
from
> the Zope Book right):
>
>  business decisionmaker -> content author -> site designer -> site
>  developer -> component developer -> site administrator

This is just nit-picking, but I'd see this as a circle, rather than a
straight line! :-)

Same principle with the marketing/advocacy ideas - there's lots of
decision-influencers, all feeding opinions to each other round the circle.
If you find positives to feed to all of them, it becomes a virtuous
circle/spiral, in your favour. If you miss one group out, the circle breaks!

Anyway enough waffle, count me in (time permitting) as a contributor,
tending towards the less-technical side, but learning fast - and there's
nothing like writing training/documentation to increase your own knowledge!

Cheers, Jon