[Zope-CMF] Answer to syntax error problems with CMF

Frank McGeough fm@synchrologic.com
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 09:06:08 -0400

I finally discovered why I was getting syntax errors with CMF files ---
where files had cr/lf instead of just lf. There have been a few posts to the
list about this so I would imagine some other people ran into the same
trouble. The extraction program that I'm using on my Windows box is Winzip.
Click on the Options menu, and pick Configuration. Click on the
Miscellaneous tab. Uncheck the "TAR file smart CR/LF expansion" and you'll
have a much happier installation. Hope this helps others that have run into
this. This is another one of those that might belong in an FAQ given the
popularity of the Winzip program.

Frank McGeough