[Zope-CMF] problems installing cmf 1.1 on win2k

sebas s.kugler@student.kun.nl
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 17:34:52 +0200

Zope Version: Zope 2.3.3 (binary release, python 1.5.2, win32-x86)
platform: win2k server

I unpacked the tarball distribution to c:\program
files\winzope\lib\python\products

I repeated this two times, but i do not get cmf in my products folder :?

The documentation on the installation of cmf does not contain debug
information, at least I could not find anything there ...

Anyone an idea?

The zope installation already contains squisdot and Zwiki (Zwiki does not
work either, but that's not the problem @the moment as I did not look up if
there is some troubleshooting information on that.)

any suggestion is welcome,

tia,

sebas.

[sorry for the crosspost, i initially sent it to the wrong list :O]
Inexperienced travellers might think that 'Aargh!' is universal, but in
Betrobi it
means 'highly enjoyable' and in Howondaland it means, variously,
'I would like to eat your foot', 'Your wife is a big hippo' and 'Hello,
Thinks Mr Purple Cat.'