[Zope-CMF] ZPatterns & LoginManager

Erik Enge erik@thingamy.net
18 Jul 2001 15:39:08 +0200

[Lene Eikemo]

| As far as I've concerned, LoginManager is a really neat, but complex
| product. -And I THINK I wan't to use it for my CMF-site. But if I've
| understood it right, I need to know how to use ZPatterns to use
| LoginManager?

I don't think you need to know ZPatterns to use it, although it
depends on it.  You might be able to use LoginManager without grokking
ZPatterns fully (I should know, I use LoginManager and I'm not
comfortable saying I know ZPatterns).

Maybe if you could tell us a bit more about what you're planning for
your site, we might be able to rule out LoginManager?  :)