[Zope-CMF] Upgrading Zope and web apps

curtis.horn@st.com curtis.horn@st.com
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 10:39:30 -0700

     Sorry if my questions are to basic, I'm relatively new to zope.

     I've been using zope mostly as a web server and a place to keep my own
     documents.  I'd like to make my site public (on company intranet
     anyway) but first I want to know how to go about upgrading zope
     itself.  My concern is that I will have something up and have to take
     it down for a prolonged period, or worse yet lose content.

     Second question is about "web" apps.  I'm thinking of creating an
     application that will be distributed across many tools and using zope
     as the "glue" to hold them together.  Making results and data go to a
     central location for all to use.  Any suggestions?

                Curtis