[Zope-CMF] New Portal Type

Norman Khine khine@btinternet.com
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 18:53:25 +0100

Hello,
I have setup a new portal type as per various documentation, now the problem
I am getting is when I try to add a portal topic with MyNews as my
meta_type, the topic does not pick it up?

Any ideas as to how I can make these new meta_type known to the system. I
have changed the meta type value to MyNews, but I still am unable to query
it, if however I change the criteria to News Item, the topic finds it -- as
though my new type is still being registered as an old news type.

Any ideas or pointers

Regards

Norman

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzz/**/z|**/^^\**|z|*|zzz|*|z|*|zzzzzzz mailto:norman@khine.net
zzzzz/**/zz|*|zzzz|*|z|****/*/zz|*****|zzz purley
z/******/zz|*|zzzz|*|z|*|^^zzzzz|*|^^^|zzz UK
zzZ/**/zzzz|**\^^/**|z|*|zzzzzzz|*|zzzzzzz
z/^^^^^^/zzzz\^^^^/zzz|^|zzzzzzz|^^^^^^^|z
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz