[Zope-CMF] Strange catalog behaviour after uploading images

Ausum augusto@artlover.com
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 19:56:15 -0500

I have a bunch of images uploaded to CMF trough FTP, after finding out
that they were catalogued with this operation.
Neverthelees they can't be found by their id, and after supossing it was
because of the 'private' status they're set by default after the
process, I set a few of them to 'published'.

The problem is that while the CMF interface tells you the current image
is in 'published' mode, the catalog just don't know it, and if you
perform a manual catalog update the same images still are in private
condition to the catalog.

Now, after uploading one image as usual through the member's desktop,
and publish it, the catalog behaviour is the same: The file is
catalogued as expected, but the image status is still private. A manual
update does solve the problem.

Are these issues currently in deveolpment, or is it possible that my CMF
installation has inconsistencies?.

Thanks in advance,

Ausum