[Zope-CMF] CMFDefault register method & security

seb bacon seb@jamkit.com
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 15:42:34 +0100

* Andrew Sawyers <andrew@digicool.com> [010719 21:14]:
> We've decided to implement Shane's suggestion unless compelling arguments
> are made and Tres' instructs me to do otherwise.  I've not yet made the
> changes yet....

Shane's suggestion was good, but I like Marc's better:

> > Or, remove the log me in feature and just log the person in, not in a
> > separate step...
> >
> > Why else would they join?

It seems very silly to me that someone has to go through the whole
process of signing up, and then press what is to them a completely
redundant button actually to log in.  But I've never worked out how I
can log someone in programmatically without some horrible hack.  Am I
missing something?

seb