[Zope-CMF] Re: How can override ActionsTool (practically)

Ausum augusto@artlover.com
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 10:08:59 -0500

This is rigth now a concern to me, as I need to provide languange translated
action commands, and after finding out that some of them aren't easy
changeable (due they're tied up to the logic behind, like the 'Edit'
command).  The default implementation is the result of an iteration and so
they are grouped within a single table.

This is my workaround. Turn action_box skin into a variable list provider.
Variables corresponding to those commands would allow them to be
placed/customized at different places.

Ausum