[Zope-CMF] change default site

josh@pdxbands.com josh@pdxbands.com
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 23:42:47 -0700

Hello all,

	I'm trying to deploy a user configurable directory of bands.  I would like
to control the layout and allow the users to change the content.  I have
review Zope and it seems the CMF project would help me to this goal.  I
could then expand to other features as time permits.

	My question are the following:

How do I configure the default page and then what items on the page the user
can change?

	I found the reference to the default page in MembershipTool.py but going
through there to modify seemed wrong.  If there is an easy way to do this I
would like to know.  I would like to predefine the index_html for the user
but allow them to change the elements as they like.

Thanks for any help or suggestions.

Josh